- Adherence to state and local restrictions and social distancing guidelines is required.
- The health, safety and security of participants, athletes, staff and volunteers must always be the most important factor.
- Please be patient and understanding as we work through these challenging times to create a fun, exciting, successful event supporting Special Olympics Kentucky.
ADJUSTMENTS MADE TO EVENT OPERATIONS
There will be a limited Opening Ceremonies and Awards presentation presented via Facebook Live from the event venue.
Teams will check in and compete following a staggered schedule.
Masks will be required and are to be provided by participants.
- Each team member must bring a personal pair of gloves for protection while pulling the plane.
- Gardening or work gloves recommended. Latex, etc not allowed.
- No sharing of gloves, no gloves will be provided onsite.
- Team members will be placed 6 feet apart on the rope to ensure proper distancing
- Teams will be directed immediately to the exit in order to make space for the next group.
It has not been determined yet if spectators will be able to attend with teams.
The Competition schedule will be published on Wednesday, October 21.
- Teams MUST be on the schedule in order to compete on the 24th.
Additional activities and amenities have been removed from the event schedule to reduce the number of people onsite and remove opportunities to congregate.
- No concessions for sale on site
- Water will be available for participants and volunteers
- No games or activities
- No live music or entertainment